Milestones by 12 Months
Physicaltherapy4kids.com It’s good to know what your baby should be doing by what age. This video from Pathways.org shows 8 different motor milestones baby should be reaching by 12 months old.
Here’s a brief description of these milestones.
By 12 months, baby should be able to:
- Release objects into a container with a large opening
- Take several independent steps
- Move in and out of various positions to explore environment and get desired toys
- Stand alone
- Pull to stand and cruises along furniture
- Use thumb and pointer finger to pick up tiny objects
- Maintain balance in sitting when throwing objects
- Claps hands
If you have any concerns about the development of your baby, call us. We are specialists who can evaluate your baby and treat their conditions.
Call us at 914-421-9392
We look forward to hearing from you and helping your baby ❤️